USA-S Issues Guidelines for Reopening Swimming Facilities

Check out the illustrations regarding swimmer set up and placing during workout in the facility reopening and planning doc: cdn.swimswam.com/.../facility-reopening-plan-guidelines.pdf Planning and guidelines for reopening. Original article from SwimSwam: swimswam.com/.../
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    ...or if you're older than 18 and are willing to sign a waiver that life and health is never guaranteed. We may get hit by a bus, we may get cancer, we may get abused and taken advantage of by unseemly people. We may get Coronavirus through chlorinated water (a proposition that likely will never be proved or disproved). I the undersigned understand that life is not always fair and will not seek recompense for the typical vicissitudes of life. I will sign that waiver and I respect everyone else's right to go back to their bubble. I'd sign it as well. I'm still going to work on a daily basis and hoping I don't get sick but also understanding that there's only so much one can do. Well, unless I quit my job and sit at home.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    ...or if you're older than 18 and are willing to sign a waiver that life and health is never guaranteed. We may get hit by a bus, we may get cancer, we may get abused and taken advantage of by unseemly people. We may get Coronavirus through chlorinated water (a proposition that likely will never be proved or disproved). I the undersigned understand that life is not always fair and will not seek recompense for the typical vicissitudes of life. I will sign that waiver and I respect everyone else's right to go back to their bubble. I'd sign it as well. I'm still going to work on a daily basis and hoping I don't get sick but also understanding that there's only so much one can do. Well, unless I quit my job and sit at home.
Children
No Data