Help with turns

Former Member
Former Member
I swam Nationals. I am a sprinter and in both the 50 back and 50 free, I went into the turn with everyone and came out behind everyone. I clearly did not "miss" my turn. What is the most likely thing that I am doing wrong?
Parents
  • I swam Nationals. I am a sprinter and in both the 50 back and 50 free, I went into the turn with everyone and came out behind everyone. I clearly did not "miss" my turn. What is the most likely thing that I am doing wrong? I recognize your name, because my eyes have been glued to the live streaming throughout Nationals! Did anybody shoot some video of your races from closer up than the live streaming? Even on a large computer screen, it's hard to tell what's really going on. If you don't have video from Nationals, I would recommend getting somebody to shoot some close-up video of your turns. Post them on YouTube, and then post the link on this thread. It's really the only way we would be able to see what's going on with your turns.
  • I swam Nationals. I am a sprinter and in both the 50 back and 50 free, I went into the turn with everyone and came out behind everyone. I clearly did not "miss" my turn. What is the most likely thing that I am doing wrong? I recognize your name, because my eyes have been glued to the live streaming throughout Nationals! Did anybody shoot some video of your races from closer up than the live streaming? Even on a large computer screen, it's hard to tell what's really going on. If you don't have video from Nationals, I would recommend getting somebody to shoot some close-up video of your turns. Post them on YouTube, and then post the link on this thread. It's really the only way we would be able to see what's going on with your turns.
Children
No Data