Chaffing - what product to use

Former Member
Former Member
Hello all, I raced the St Croix coral reef swim a few weeks ago and used some body glide around where I though I might chafe. I didn't consider my actual armpits. WOOF, that hurt putting on deodorant after the race. What products are using for chaffing control in the salt water? bodyglide seems okay but I have a few longer swims planned for next year (7 and 12 miles) thx
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    Duh, I didn't even thing of vaseline. Cheap and easily available. I'll use that too. Yes, signed up for Lido in April and I'll be swimming across Lake Tahoe in August (solo but boat support). Attending a swim camp/vacation in St Kitts in March but didnt' think that would be enough prep for Key West. Maybe 2021 though after a year of long distance build (I would love to relocate to STX or St Thomas, its a magical place!!)
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    Duh, I didn't even thing of vaseline. Cheap and easily available. I'll use that too. Yes, signed up for Lido in April and I'll be swimming across Lake Tahoe in August (solo but boat support). Attending a swim camp/vacation in St Kitts in March but didnt' think that would be enough prep for Key West. Maybe 2021 though after a year of long distance build (I would love to relocate to STX or St Thomas, its a magical place!!)
Children
No Data