29th Round the Sound: October 13

www.bows.bm/round-the-sound This is a charity related event 800M, 2K, 4K, 10K For information on events, contact events@bows.bm
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    I did the RTS several years ago & loved it. It's a wonderful weekend all around - swimming, socials, Bermuda, etc. The Grotto Bay Hotel is great, right on a bus route & 10 minutes from the airport. The host swim team (& parents) is well-organized and very hospitable. The swims had to be shortened the year I swam because of poor weather (hurricane season). I'm thinking of doing it again this year. Is there something specific you are wondering about? I've got one nagging concern based on some things I read, is it true there are no bathrooms at the start? I can't imagine how that would work with so many presumably nervous race participants standing around. But that's what the race organizers online FAQs seem to suggest!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    I did the RTS several years ago & loved it. It's a wonderful weekend all around - swimming, socials, Bermuda, etc. The Grotto Bay Hotel is great, right on a bus route & 10 minutes from the airport. The host swim team (& parents) is well-organized and very hospitable. The swims had to be shortened the year I swam because of poor weather (hurricane season). I'm thinking of doing it again this year. Is there something specific you are wondering about? I've got one nagging concern based on some things I read, is it true there are no bathrooms at the start? I can't imagine how that would work with so many presumably nervous race participants standing around. But that's what the race organizers online FAQs seem to suggest!
Children
No Data