Swim Around Lido Key April 14, 2018 - Sarasota, FL

Swim Around Lido Key April 14, 2018 is filling up. Get your registration in soon as this event always sells out! This is a beautiful 7-mile open water swim around Lido Key in Sarasota, FL. Enter as a solo, 2-person or 3-person relay team. For more information and to register, go to www.swimwithoutlimits.com/swim-around-lido-key.html 11438114391144011441
Parents
  • Would anyone like to help me in my training for this? I’ve never swum this far before, and although I feel confident in most of my preparation, I’m wondering about the last week, or “taper week”. I don’t think I should cut back to much less than 5-6000/day, but maybe I’m wrong here. I’m getting in 8-10,000 on Saturdays now, and have to limit my weekday swims to 5-6000 as it is. I just figure I want to be rested, but don’t want to over do the resting. Thanks in advance!
  • Would anyone like to help me in my training for this? I’ve never swum this far before, and although I feel confident in most of my preparation, I’m wondering about the last week, or “taper week”. I don’t think I should cut back to much less than 5-6000/day, but maybe I’m wrong here. I’m getting in 8-10,000 on Saturdays now, and have to limit my weekday swims to 5-6000 as it is. I just figure I want to be rested, but don’t want to over do the resting. Thanks in advance!
Children
No Data