What are your 2018 events?

Checking in with my fellow OW peeps. What OW events are you looking to do in 2018? Maybe it'll spur on some ideas and motivation for others! For me - SwimTrek vacation for my big 5-0 in the Maldives (okay, not a race, but damn, it's going to be beautiful!) Maybe St Croix 5 miler again or Barbados 10k. Depends on if I can con my cousin into doing it too.
Parents
  • Glad to see that you are planning to enter the USMS Sprint Distance Open Water National Championship in Makanda (Carbondale, IL).If you haven't entered yet, the deadline for discounted entry fees is April 9th. A 5 K is also offered. You can swim one or both. To Enter go to: www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm May 26 – 11:59 pm is the final deadline to enter. No deck entries accepted. USMS Sprint Distance (1 mile) Open Water National Championship in Carbondale, IL. Nothing like St Croix, Maldives, or Barbados, but a fair bit closer to me....and not all that far from Memphis.
  • Glad to see that you are planning to enter the USMS Sprint Distance Open Water National Championship in Makanda (Carbondale, IL).If you haven't entered yet, the deadline for discounted entry fees is April 9th. A 5 K is also offered. You can swim one or both. To Enter go to: www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm May 26 – 11:59 pm is the final deadline to enter. No deck entries accepted. USMS Sprint Distance (1 mile) Open Water National Championship in Carbondale, IL. Nothing like St Croix, Maldives, or Barbados, but a fair bit closer to me....and not all that far from Memphis.
Children
No Data