What are your 2018 events?

Checking in with my fellow OW peeps. What OW events are you looking to do in 2018? Maybe it'll spur on some ideas and motivation for others! For me - SwimTrek vacation for my big 5-0 in the Maldives (okay, not a race, but damn, it's going to be beautiful!) Maybe St Croix 5 miler again or Barbados 10k. Depends on if I can con my cousin into doing it too.
Parents
  • St. Croix is a great swim, highly recommended! For me, this year I have two new swims: El Cruce in May and Stage 7 of 8 Bridges in June. El Cruce is a 10K crossing from Cancun to Isla Mujeres that swims right over an underwater museum. And am very excited to be going with two women I met during the Bermuda 10K and one from my pool who I hooked on the joys of open water. Stage 7 is going to satisfy a dream I've had since starting to swim of swimming past the Statue of Liberty.
  • St. Croix is a great swim, highly recommended! For me, this year I have two new swims: El Cruce in May and Stage 7 of 8 Bridges in June. El Cruce is a 10K crossing from Cancun to Isla Mujeres that swims right over an underwater museum. And am very excited to be going with two women I met during the Bermuda 10K and one from my pool who I hooked on the joys of open water. Stage 7 is going to satisfy a dream I've had since starting to swim of swimming past the Statue of Liberty.
Children
No Data