National Championships

Anybody know (I'm sure someone does) the reason for change in rule on postal swims is your age is calculated of Dec 31 of that year and open water remains the same (age up on birthday)? If the postal and open water national championships were the same rule, my first assumption of reason for change was to make long distance all star easier to calculate. Does one drag his/her open water points to the next age-group?
Parents
  • The move early this year has just flatlined my training and I just haven't gotten the momentum up to compete well. Decided to pull from this event this year. The head isn't into it, unfortunately. Luckily, there's a fun little race in JAX in August so I can go visit my bro and compete there. I think by then I'll have it back. Good luck to all of you racing at Nationals!
  • The move early this year has just flatlined my training and I just haven't gotten the momentum up to compete well. Decided to pull from this event this year. The head isn't into it, unfortunately. Luckily, there's a fun little race in JAX in August so I can go visit my bro and compete there. I think by then I'll have it back. Good luck to all of you racing at Nationals!
Children
No Data