St. Kitts - Nevis cross channel swim

I'm going to this event later this month. First open-water swim in the Caribbean. Anyone participated in this event in the past? Particularly any specifics about the expected water temperature? Thanks, J
Parents
  • I think the water is in the upper 70s to low 80s all year round there. It's delightful! You'll love the Caribbean swims where you can see clearly. Come back and let us know how you do and your experience. I think there's a thread for Race Reports in the Open Water forum and you could put it there. This one is on my list to do one day so I'd love to hear about it. Good luck! Another one you need to put on your bucket list is the St John Beach to Beach swim which is held Memorial Day weekend every year. It's gorgeous!
  • I think the water is in the upper 70s to low 80s all year round there. It's delightful! You'll love the Caribbean swims where you can see clearly. Come back and let us know how you do and your experience. I think there's a thread for Race Reports in the Open Water forum and you could put it there. This one is on my list to do one day so I'd love to hear about it. Good luck! Another one you need to put on your bucket list is the St John Beach to Beach swim which is held Memorial Day weekend every year. It's gorgeous!
Children
No Data