swim Galapagos trip

I am going on a trip in April with a local swim group. bit.ly/swimgalapagos They recommend travel insurance, how do other feel about benefits and costs? Has any one done this trip and have pointers, this is my first (yea) swim trip and I am new to open water.
Parents
  • Thanks for the suggestion! I took a similar type of trip in 2017 in Croatia with another company offering swimming vacations, Strel Swimming. It was a wonderful experience. I see that SwimTrek has a Galapagos trip that looks amazing but it is very expensive. I'm considering other destinations offered by SwimTrek, and it's nice to know that you had a positive experience with them.
  • Thanks for the suggestion! I took a similar type of trip in 2017 in Croatia with another company offering swimming vacations, Strel Swimming. It was a wonderful experience. I see that SwimTrek has a Galapagos trip that looks amazing but it is very expensive. I'm considering other destinations offered by SwimTrek, and it's nice to know that you had a positive experience with them.
Children
No Data