swim Galapagos trip

I am going on a trip in April with a local swim group. bit.ly/swimgalapagos They recommend travel insurance, how do other feel about benefits and costs? Has any one done this trip and have pointers, this is my first (yea) swim trip and I am new to open water.
Parents
  • I am going on a trip in April with a local swim group. bit.ly/swimgalapagos They recommend travel insurance, how do other feel about benefits and costs? Has any one done this trip and have pointers, this is my first (yea) swim trip and I am new to open water. Hi Napa, how was your swim trip in the Galapagos? I've been researching travel to the Galapagos and am not sure what the best way is to do it without the costs being out of control. I'm not sure if I should go on a "swim vacation" there which is land-based but will allow lots of chances for swimming and snorkeling, or go on a cruise where there will be less opportunities to swim and snorkel but maybe see more of the different islands. I'm curious to hear about your experience and anything you may recommend.
  • I am going on a trip in April with a local swim group. bit.ly/swimgalapagos They recommend travel insurance, how do other feel about benefits and costs? Has any one done this trip and have pointers, this is my first (yea) swim trip and I am new to open water. Hi Napa, how was your swim trip in the Galapagos? I've been researching travel to the Galapagos and am not sure what the best way is to do it without the costs being out of control. I'm not sure if I should go on a "swim vacation" there which is land-based but will allow lots of chances for swimming and snorkeling, or go on a cruise where there will be less opportunities to swim and snorkel but maybe see more of the different islands. I'm curious to hear about your experience and anything you may recommend.
Children
No Data