La Jolla Rough Water - cancelled again :(

Just saw this - www.ljrws.com/.../LJRWS-Press-PR-1-2016.pdf - and I am totally bummed.
Parents
  • Yeah. I was really hoping to do it again this year. I'm now considering the Dana Point swim on Sep 18th - www.nadadoresroughwaterswim.org/.../ I did that swim in 2013 when it was the 1-3 mile National Championship held in conjunction with Summer Nationals. It is a good one! Highly recommended. Some people were freaked out by the kelp, which was quite thick in some places when swimming through it, so that's something to consider, I guess, if it could be an issue for you.
  • Yeah. I was really hoping to do it again this year. I'm now considering the Dana Point swim on Sep 18th - www.nadadoresroughwaterswim.org/.../ I did that swim in 2013 when it was the 1-3 mile National Championship held in conjunction with Summer Nationals. It is a good one! Highly recommended. Some people were freaked out by the kelp, which was quite thick in some places when swimming through it, so that's something to consider, I guess, if it could be an issue for you.
Children
No Data