Warm water OW races - got a favorite?

I've had a lot of fun with these races and am looking for other ideas for warm OW swims (over 75 degrees?) These are the ones I've done. Do you have a fun OW swim you'd recommend that's in warmer water? St John Beach to Beach Miami 10k Swim Around Key West Slam the Dam Thanks! - Kari
Parents
  • Northwest Longbridge Swim (Sandpoint, ID) Sandpoint Longbridge Swim is not a warm water swim. According to their website, the expected temperature is between 65 - 70 degrees. This was the my open-water swim and now I'm hooked!Agreed ... kind of ... I did this race a few years back when it was the national championship and, while the water was a bit brisk, the air was hot enough that it felt like a warm water swim.
  • Northwest Longbridge Swim (Sandpoint, ID) Sandpoint Longbridge Swim is not a warm water swim. According to their website, the expected temperature is between 65 - 70 degrees. This was the my open-water swim and now I'm hooked!Agreed ... kind of ... I did this race a few years back when it was the national championship and, while the water was a bit brisk, the air was hot enough that it felt like a warm water swim.
Children
No Data