Warm water OW races - got a favorite?

I've had a lot of fun with these races and am looking for other ideas for warm OW swims (over 75 degrees?) These are the ones I've done. Do you have a fun OW swim you'd recommend that's in warmer water? St John Beach to Beach Miami 10k Swim Around Key West Slam the Dam Thanks! - Kari
Parents
  • PWB thanks for some other ideas. Mom lives in San Diego, so the races out there are on the list (despite being on the cooler side). I'll definitely look into Arizona. I also found one down in Biloxi, MS in May I might do since it's so close to my old squadron I used to fly out of. I'll get to see some of the old peeps. And SBurns, Miami 10k is a perfect gut check event since it's about halfway through your training. And yes, I'm so excited you're looking at Key West. It's such a fun race - good for the mind and body. I'll have to look back at the Miami race and email you offline.
  • PWB thanks for some other ideas. Mom lives in San Diego, so the races out there are on the list (despite being on the cooler side). I'll definitely look into Arizona. I also found one down in Biloxi, MS in May I might do since it's so close to my old squadron I used to fly out of. I'll get to see some of the old peeps. And SBurns, Miami 10k is a perfect gut check event since it's about halfway through your training. And yes, I'm so excited you're looking at Key West. It's such a fun race - good for the mind and body. I'll have to look back at the Miami race and email you offline.
Children
No Data