Warm water OW races - got a favorite?

I've had a lot of fun with these races and am looking for other ideas for warm OW swims (over 75 degrees?) These are the ones I've done. Do you have a fun OW swim you'd recommend that's in warmer water? St John Beach to Beach Miami 10k Swim Around Key West Slam the Dam Thanks! - Kari
Parents
  • St. Croix 5 mile in October. Bermuda Around the Sound, also in October. Cancun swim in May. And there are quite a few Hawaii swims with water in the high 70s. I've had a lot of fun with these races and am looking for other ideas for warm OW swims (over 75 degrees?) These are the ones I've done. Do you have a fun OW swim you'd recommend that's in warmer water? St John Beach to Beach Miami 10k Swim Around Key West Slam the Dam Thanks! - Kari
  • St. Croix 5 mile in October. Bermuda Around the Sound, also in October. Cancun swim in May. And there are quite a few Hawaii swims with water in the high 70s. I've had a lot of fun with these races and am looking for other ideas for warm OW swims (over 75 degrees?) These are the ones I've done. Do you have a fun OW swim you'd recommend that's in warmer water? St John Beach to Beach Miami 10k Swim Around Key West Slam the Dam Thanks! - Kari
Children
No Data