1st Solo Swim Sea of Cortez Paul Lundgren

Former Member
Former Member
What a swim! 76 miles! Plans call for Paul to be in the water 8 a.m. on June 11 and emails of encouragement from fellow swimmers are most welcome - check the info on www.firstsoloswimseaofcortez.com/ Let's send Paul off with lots of love. Please take two minutes and send a quick email even it just says Good Luck to paul@f2r.com. With that departure time, we are inviting people to think of him for the following 48 hours. For every hour that Paul is in the water. He’s going to be alone and we want him to be conscious of our support, love and enthusiasm. Email sarah@distanceswimming.com and indicate a time you’d like to pray, send good vibes, energy or thoughts out to the universe or whatever—we’ll take it! Tell Sarah that you’re interested in contributing and provide her a window of time that would be ideal for your schedule and careful attention. Thank you!
Parents
  • Best of luck to Paul -- as his website indicates, one of the challenges in the Sea of Cortez are microscopic jelly fish. I ran into a slew of them in early April on a two mile swim outside of La Paz, and I still could feel the sting several days later (even after using a vinegar rinse and hot, hot water).
  • Best of luck to Paul -- as his website indicates, one of the challenges in the Sea of Cortez are microscopic jelly fish. I ran into a slew of them in early April on a two mile swim outside of La Paz, and I still could feel the sting several days later (even after using a vinegar rinse and hot, hot water).
Children
No Data