New 5-Mile Swim in Richmond, VA

"To the Bridge & Back" is a new open water swim in Richmond, VA. It's late in the year - October 13, 2012- so it gives you plenty of time to prepare and doesn't conflict with most of the major swims out there. Entry fees are low, especially if you register with your own kayaker. All of the details can be found at www.PelusoOpenWater.com
Parents
  • Are you really not gonna wear a wet suit? I can't be the lone wolf out there ensconced in neoprene I guess.Well, they say the water might be in the 70s. As long as the water's above 67 (and I get out there), I'll go without a wetsuit. I'll hopefully know by the end of my kid's academic year this year what my girls' fall break looks like to know if I can make the trip.
  • Are you really not gonna wear a wet suit? I can't be the lone wolf out there ensconced in neoprene I guess.Well, they say the water might be in the 70s. As long as the water's above 67 (and I get out there), I'll go without a wetsuit. I'll hopefully know by the end of my kid's academic year this year what my girls' fall break looks like to know if I can make the trip.
Children
No Data