New 5-Mile Swim in Richmond, VA

"To the Bridge & Back" is a new open water swim in Richmond, VA. It's late in the year - October 13, 2012- so it gives you plenty of time to prepare and doesn't conflict with most of the major swims out there. Entry fees are low, especially if you register with your own kayaker. All of the details can be found at www.PelusoOpenWater.com
Parents
  • Oh, and I will be wearing a wetsuit.Let the mocking begin, then. Speaking of triathletes, I just got removed from a tri forum for mocking a person who took a 3 hour swim course and now coaches a "Masters" team.They are very sensitive about their swimming skills. You must not poke them, make fun of their prodigious gear bags, wetsuits in pools, mindless laps with no sets ("Il Garbagio"), etc.
  • Oh, and I will be wearing a wetsuit.Let the mocking begin, then. Speaking of triathletes, I just got removed from a tri forum for mocking a person who took a 3 hour swim course and now coaches a "Masters" team.They are very sensitive about their swimming skills. You must not poke them, make fun of their prodigious gear bags, wetsuits in pools, mindless laps with no sets ("Il Garbagio"), etc.
Children
No Data