Alcatraz Death

Former Member
Former Member
I was saddened to hear that a swimmer died this weekend while attempting the Alcatraz Challenge. My thoughts are with the family and friends of Sally Lowes of Houston.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    Hi, I am struggling with the recent death of my Father during the Alcatraz Sharkfest 2018. We were unable to do an autopsy and not knowing the cause of death is really eating away at me. I thought maybe speaking with the family that has endured a similar situation may help. If anyone in this forum has a way of contacting Sally Lowes family and if they would be willing to speak with me that would be appreciated. Thanks, Meghan Meghanmcnichol@yahoo.com
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    Hi, I am struggling with the recent death of my Father during the Alcatraz Sharkfest 2018. We were unable to do an autopsy and not knowing the cause of death is really eating away at me. I thought maybe speaking with the family that has endured a similar situation may help. If anyone in this forum has a way of contacting Sally Lowes family and if they would be willing to speak with me that would be appreciated. Thanks, Meghan Meghanmcnichol@yahoo.com
Children
No Data