Alcatraz Death

Former Member
Former Member
I was saddened to hear that a swimmer died this weekend while attempting the Alcatraz Challenge. My thoughts are with the family and friends of Sally Lowes of Houston.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    This unfortunate event came up at a school board meeting in Idaho where I live if you can believe that. One member was there watching a family member swim. The question unanswered was what happened to the swimmer. Does anyone know yet? On a positive note, even here in land locked Idaho there were a couple of folks who want to make the trek for this great event including myself. Enthusiasm remains high in spite of the loss of one of our own!!!!!!!!!!!! Spudfin
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    This unfortunate event came up at a school board meeting in Idaho where I live if you can believe that. One member was there watching a family member swim. The question unanswered was what happened to the swimmer. Does anyone know yet? On a positive note, even here in land locked Idaho there were a couple of folks who want to make the trek for this great event including myself. Enthusiasm remains high in spite of the loss of one of our own!!!!!!!!!!!! Spudfin
Children
No Data