golfers elbow

All of a sudden after four years of competing and regular workouts my medial right elbow is strained and hurts with stroke. I am in the 75-79 age group.. How do I modify my stroke to alleviate the strain. I swim all four strokes and am entered at Harvard ten events in two weeks. I am icing and using ibuprofen. Thanks
Parents
  • I was going to start a thread on this but you beat me to it. Similar to your problem but both of my forearms have this problem. It's been like this for about 6 months. It can get severe enough that I have trouble opening doors. I've tried everything at my disposal and will be seeing a MD soon. 45-50 I attached an image that describes the area that triggers the pain.
  • I was going to start a thread on this but you beat me to it. Similar to your problem but both of my forearms have this problem. It's been like this for about 6 months. It can get severe enough that I have trouble opening doors. I've tried everything at my disposal and will be seeing a MD soon. 45-50 I attached an image that describes the area that triggers the pain.
Children
No Data