Best nose clip?

Former Member
Former Member
Well, I had to finally get out of denial--swimming for 25+ years has caused chronic sinusitis, sinus infections, etc. every year. I had to stop swimming for 3 months and for the first time I felt "normal." So I am back in the pool, this time trying nose clips. Can anyone recommend a comfortable nose clip that will not slip off? Latex? Silicone? So many to choose from. Thanks.
Parents
  • Also try wearing them "upside down", putting it on from the bottom of your nose so the clip part is in between your nostrils. You might also gently wash your nose to remove all oils so the clip won't slowly slide off. You might also have to "pull" your nose around a bit, the meaty parts of your nostrils, to get the fit right. I find nose clips exasperating. Most people complain about have a big snoz and large clips, but you would think with billions of people of asian descent, there would be one for more relatively flat nosed/little nosed peopled. I have to yank my nose, practically giving myself a nose-lift, in order to get enough meaty bits to clip onto.
  • Also try wearing them "upside down", putting it on from the bottom of your nose so the clip part is in between your nostrils. You might also gently wash your nose to remove all oils so the clip won't slowly slide off. You might also have to "pull" your nose around a bit, the meaty parts of your nostrils, to get the fit right. I find nose clips exasperating. Most people complain about have a big snoz and large clips, but you would think with billions of people of asian descent, there would be one for more relatively flat nosed/little nosed peopled. I have to yank my nose, practically giving myself a nose-lift, in order to get enough meaty bits to clip onto.
Children
No Data