Best nose clip?

Former Member
Former Member
Well, I had to finally get out of denial--swimming for 25+ years has caused chronic sinusitis, sinus infections, etc. every year. I had to stop swimming for 3 months and for the first time I felt "normal." So I am back in the pool, this time trying nose clips. Can anyone recommend a comfortable nose clip that will not slip off? Latex? Silicone? So many to choose from. Thanks.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    I made the same leap in December and I feel really good about it. I can sleep at night, don't sneeze during the day and it only took me about a month to really get used to a nose clip. The biggest break through is really enjoying back stroke now! My favourite is a Speedo metal one which is really strong. I have several of the plastic ones as well but they seem to snap. I have quite a big nose I suppose! the trouble is I can't seem to find the metal ones for sale in the UK anymore. Can you get them in the States?? YOu can find metal ones (Bettertimes) on swimoutlet.com Also, by the posts on this thread, speedo also makes metal ones.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    I made the same leap in December and I feel really good about it. I can sleep at night, don't sneeze during the day and it only took me about a month to really get used to a nose clip. The biggest break through is really enjoying back stroke now! My favourite is a Speedo metal one which is really strong. I have several of the plastic ones as well but they seem to snap. I have quite a big nose I suppose! the trouble is I can't seem to find the metal ones for sale in the UK anymore. Can you get them in the States?? YOu can find metal ones (Bettertimes) on swimoutlet.com Also, by the posts on this thread, speedo also makes metal ones.
Children
No Data