The Sprint Free Lane

The Sprint Free Lane If you could be a sprinter, you would. We get more rest. We don't train as far but we go faster. Every move matters. We're fast twitch. We're strong. We're fierce. It's adrenalin We get the glory 50's & 100's are our thing, we wish we could race 25's & 75's, we think of 200's as distance & tend to split longer races quite badly because we have no sense of pace. But it proves to ourselves, our coaches & friends that we have absolutely no business in any race over a 100. 100m Freestyle world record, Cesar Cielo Filho - YouTube What did you do in practice today? the breastroke lane The Middle Distance Lane The Backstroke Lane The Butterfly Lane The SDK Lane The Taper Lane The Distance Lane The IM Lane The Sprint Free Lane The Pool Deck Women's Locker Room Men's Locker Room
Parents
  • I think there were more people "with" you than against you. Anyway, this SHOULD be a lively thread. Since sprinters apparently spend so little time training, think of all the time you have to post! :bolt: Wait - you mean there's more to it than just jumping in, swimming and getting out of the pool exhausted? :D Anyone have any fun exercises for me to build my arm speed in the water? I'm working on my kick stuff anyway - but I think my biggest bottleneck in my stroke right now is my ability to push the water by me faster. It'll come with time, but I'd rather make it happen faster.
  • I think there were more people "with" you than against you. Anyway, this SHOULD be a lively thread. Since sprinters apparently spend so little time training, think of all the time you have to post! :bolt: Wait - you mean there's more to it than just jumping in, swimming and getting out of the pool exhausted? :D Anyone have any fun exercises for me to build my arm speed in the water? I'm working on my kick stuff anyway - but I think my biggest bottleneck in my stroke right now is my ability to push the water by me faster. It'll come with time, but I'd rather make it happen faster.
Children
No Data