The Sprint Free Lane

The Sprint Free Lane If you could be a sprinter, you would. We get more rest. We don't train as far but we go faster. Every move matters. We're fast twitch. We're strong. We're fierce. It's adrenalin We get the glory 50's & 100's are our thing, we wish we could race 25's & 75's, we think of 200's as distance & tend to split longer races quite badly because we have no sense of pace. But it proves to ourselves, our coaches & friends that we have absolutely no business in any race over a 100. 100m Freestyle world record, Cesar Cielo Filho - YouTube What did you do in practice today? the breastroke lane The Middle Distance Lane The Backstroke Lane The Butterfly Lane The SDK Lane The Taper Lane The Distance Lane The IM Lane The Sprint Free Lane The Pool Deck Women's Locker Room Men's Locker Room
Parents
  • You're in the wrong lane...middle-distance is another thread.:) Nothing easy about that set. Sprinters don't just do "easy sets". I actually didn't get around to this last night. I was fried after training and there was a major lack of pool space. I might do 5 x 100 on 2:00. I like threshold sets. I die like a dog and it hurts, but I like it. I have a tiny bit of the masochistic mid-d/distance mentality but can only go all out for 75-100 yards.
  • You're in the wrong lane...middle-distance is another thread.:) Nothing easy about that set. Sprinters don't just do "easy sets". I actually didn't get around to this last night. I was fried after training and there was a major lack of pool space. I might do 5 x 100 on 2:00. I like threshold sets. I die like a dog and it hurts, but I like it. I have a tiny bit of the masochistic mid-d/distance mentality but can only go all out for 75-100 yards.
Children
No Data