Water tight ear plugs

Former Member
Former Member
Anyone out there know if any great earplugs that prevent swimmers ear? I have tried some for about 1 month and got double ear infections. I have been out of swimming for 2 weeks and really want to get back in the pool any ideas?
Parents
  • I cut this tip out of a magazine and use this after every swim: "Swimmer Natalie Coughlin, a two-time Olymic gold medalist, mixes equal parts rubbing alcohol (to dry) and white vinegar (to disinfect) in an eye dropper. Then she puts a few drops in the ear canal, waits 30 seconds, and drains it." I use a syringe and it works great! (Just make sure to be gentle!) This seems to be a terrific way to prevent ear infections. It works for me! :D
  • I cut this tip out of a magazine and use this after every swim: "Swimmer Natalie Coughlin, a two-time Olymic gold medalist, mixes equal parts rubbing alcohol (to dry) and white vinegar (to disinfect) in an eye dropper. Then she puts a few drops in the ear canal, waits 30 seconds, and drains it." I use a syringe and it works great! (Just make sure to be gentle!) This seems to be a terrific way to prevent ear infections. It works for me! :D
Children
No Data