Water tight ear plugs

Former Member
Former Member
Anyone out there know if any great earplugs that prevent swimmers ear? I have tried some for about 1 month and got double ear infections. I have been out of swimming for 2 weeks and really want to get back in the pool any ideas?
Parents
  • I have not swum for about a week now. I caught some kind of virus and it settled in my inner ear. Be sure to bring it up with the EENT. With a middle or inner ear infection following a cold or other kind of whole-body illness, I would be more concerned about dizziness than about water in the ear canal. If you have an inner ear infection, the problem is on the other side of your eardrum from the pool anyway.
  • I have not swum for about a week now. I caught some kind of virus and it settled in my inner ear. Be sure to bring it up with the EENT. With a middle or inner ear infection following a cold or other kind of whole-body illness, I would be more concerned about dizziness than about water in the ear canal. If you have an inner ear infection, the problem is on the other side of your eardrum from the pool anyway.
Children
No Data