Water tight ear plugs

Former Member
Former Member
Anyone out there know if any great earplugs that prevent swimmers ear? I have tried some for about 1 month and got double ear infections. I have been out of swimming for 2 weeks and really want to get back in the pool any ideas?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    I posted the below info in a thread from 2007: Wanted: Speedo Ear Plugs (old style, catapilar) - U.S. Masters Swimming Discussion Forums ----------------------------------- I have found two styles that work well for me. They're not exactly like the "caterpillars" but they're close. Here is contact information for both manufacturers. ------------------------- Aearo Company 8001 Woodland Dr Indianapolis, IN 46278 317-692-6616 http://www.aearo.com/ Choose the selection that says E*A*R Choose "premolded, reusable earplugs" Choose "UltraFit" Within the below PDF document, there is a comment about how you can get free samples at www.ultrafitoffer.com: www.aearo.com/.../Ultrafit.pdf This company normally sells in large quantities through places like Grainger. I'll bet if you call them and explain why you want them they may sell them to you in a smaller quantity. ---------------------------------- Howard Leight Industries 7828 Waterville Rd San Diego, CA 92154 800-327-1110 www.howardleight.com Earplug main page: www.howardleight.com/.../products.asp I bought these at a drugstore. They were indiviually packaged as "AquaSeal" ear plugs. They look like the style called "Smart Fit" on the below page. www.howardleight.com/.../products2.asp I hope this helps! Anna Lea
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    I posted the below info in a thread from 2007: Wanted: Speedo Ear Plugs (old style, catapilar) - U.S. Masters Swimming Discussion Forums ----------------------------------- I have found two styles that work well for me. They're not exactly like the "caterpillars" but they're close. Here is contact information for both manufacturers. ------------------------- Aearo Company 8001 Woodland Dr Indianapolis, IN 46278 317-692-6616 http://www.aearo.com/ Choose the selection that says E*A*R Choose "premolded, reusable earplugs" Choose "UltraFit" Within the below PDF document, there is a comment about how you can get free samples at www.ultrafitoffer.com: www.aearo.com/.../Ultrafit.pdf This company normally sells in large quantities through places like Grainger. I'll bet if you call them and explain why you want them they may sell them to you in a smaller quantity. ---------------------------------- Howard Leight Industries 7828 Waterville Rd San Diego, CA 92154 800-327-1110 www.howardleight.com Earplug main page: www.howardleight.com/.../products.asp I bought these at a drugstore. They were indiviually packaged as "AquaSeal" ear plugs. They look like the style called "Smart Fit" on the below page. www.howardleight.com/.../products2.asp I hope this helps! Anna Lea
Children
No Data