Early-Vertical-Forearm

Former Member
Former Member
How many use the early vertical forearm method? How many believe it is less prone to shoulder injuries? I tried it for the first time today and it wore my butt out! I did feel like I had more surface area to pull with and the force felt more horizontally directed toward my feet. I have a lot of work to do if I continue to adopt this stroke method.:bolt: www.youtube.com/watch
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    "You could be hurting yourself unnecessarily", I probably did TomT and thanks for your offer. I went too extreme too fast because I was too impatient when I did 6 sessions in 4 days changing my stroke so radically, I could hardly make a length at a time. My stroke looks more like this now: YouTube - Swim Fast - Freestyle with Lindsay Benko Great Video
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    "You could be hurting yourself unnecessarily", I probably did TomT and thanks for your offer. I went too extreme too fast because I was too impatient when I did 6 sessions in 4 days changing my stroke so radically, I could hardly make a length at a time. My stroke looks more like this now: YouTube - Swim Fast - Freestyle with Lindsay Benko Great Video
Children
No Data