To prevent your goggles from fogging up do you....

Former Member
Former Member
spit/lick the insides of them? I've always wondered this amongst other swimmers. When I first started swimming one of my friends licked and/or spit (a little) in her goggles. I thought it was gross at first but I have long since adopted it since I came to found out it did work! If you don't do this, what are your methods for keeping your goggles clear?
Parents
  • This baby shampoo idea is new to me. WHat do you do with it exactly? Put in a drop and spread it around with your finger before you swim? PUt it in AFTER you swim, let it spread naturally, and you're good to go for your next swim? How much is very little? I'm intrigued. I just let my goggles fog up and then I wipe the fog out w/my finger in between swims. Not a good idea? I tried the anti fog stuff but it just made everything smeary. Maybe I just need to be more exacting....
  • This baby shampoo idea is new to me. WHat do you do with it exactly? Put in a drop and spread it around with your finger before you swim? PUt it in AFTER you swim, let it spread naturally, and you're good to go for your next swim? How much is very little? I'm intrigued. I just let my goggles fog up and then I wipe the fog out w/my finger in between swims. Not a good idea? I tried the anti fog stuff but it just made everything smeary. Maybe I just need to be more exacting....
Children
No Data