To prevent your goggles from fogging up do you....

Former Member
Former Member
spit/lick the insides of them? I've always wondered this amongst other swimmers. When I first started swimming one of my friends licked and/or spit (a little) in her goggles. I thought it was gross at first but I have long since adopted it since I came to found out it did work! If you don't do this, what are your methods for keeping your goggles clear?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 15 years ago
    Well I have the vanquishers + actually. It lasted for about 2 weeks but then I got careless and let them get in the water and did other stupid things. My goggles go through a lot of beatings. My practice Vanq's are clear. My metallics I only use for sunny OW swims so I keep them in their cases, too dark to use indoors anyway.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 15 years ago
    Well I have the vanquishers + actually. It lasted for about 2 weeks but then I got careless and let them get in the water and did other stupid things. My goggles go through a lot of beatings. My practice Vanq's are clear. My metallics I only use for sunny OW swims so I keep them in their cases, too dark to use indoors anyway.
Children
No Data