Where do you swim (open water, outdoor pool, indoor pool...)

Former Member
Former Member
I suppose most will say indoor pool and few (lucky ones) swim in the ocean all the time, but it would be interesting to see the numbers :) Thanks for taking the poll! Edit: If you swim in lakes, please choose the second option, which is meant to be "Open water--river or lake, pond,... any open water that is not the ocean". "Other" includes bathtubs :D
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 15 years ago
    For SCY, our team practices at the rec center or at Southwestern University. LCM we practice at a city outdoor pool. This is what I am gathering is the favorite time of year to swim for all those people who live up north. In Austin, it is almost too hot to be outside and swimming outdoors becomes less fun. The water temps rise up to 88-91 in a 6 ft deep pool. I would much rather swim indoors. I don't do any ow swims unless I am at the beach for vacation. :cool:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 15 years ago
    For SCY, our team practices at the rec center or at Southwestern University. LCM we practice at a city outdoor pool. This is what I am gathering is the favorite time of year to swim for all those people who live up north. In Austin, it is almost too hot to be outside and swimming outdoors becomes less fun. The water temps rise up to 88-91 in a 6 ft deep pool. I would much rather swim indoors. I don't do any ow swims unless I am at the beach for vacation. :cool:
Children
No Data