racoon eyes

Former Member
Former Member
Maybe someone can help me out - I swim in the morning then rush to work. Practice ends about 30 minutes before I begin work, so "rush" is the operative word. Here's my problem: despite feeling great from the swimming induced endorphin high when I get to work, I look terrible. I still have racoon eyes from my goggles. www.usms.org/.../cane.gifI look a million years old. Anyone know any tricks, creams, or whatever to combat this? I have tried loosening my goggles, and have switched brands, but ulitmately these alternatives resulted in leaky goggles, and hence, pink eyes. Being a high school teacher, looking old is preferable to looking stoned, but still...
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 15 years ago
    I have a similar problem with my eyes (although the marks left are lighter strangely, not darker) and am thinking of buying the Speedo Biofuse Rift Training Goggles to see if they help. Does anyone have any experience of these goggles helping (or at least, not adding to) the permanent marks left around the eyes? Thanks.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 15 years ago
    I have a similar problem with my eyes (although the marks left are lighter strangely, not darker) and am thinking of buying the Speedo Biofuse Rift Training Goggles to see if they help. Does anyone have any experience of these goggles helping (or at least, not adding to) the permanent marks left around the eyes? Thanks.
Children
No Data