Longhorns UT University of Texas at Austin

Longhorns UT University of Texas at Austin is the thread for texas swimming UT Men UT Women Texas Swim Center 2008 - 2009 Swim Center Schedule Longhorn Aquatics hosted meets Friday 9/26/08 UT Men had the Orange and White meet It is an intersquad meet. Results
Parents
  • Heather, My understanding is she is no longer on the UT womens team or listed on the Team Roster I have not read an official announcement. To me, SwimmingWorld.com would be the definitive news source for this & there's nothing so far. She's entered in the Texas Invite and listed as UN, probably for Unattached. Eddie coached her during the 2010 summer season & she is continuing to train very hard with the UT mens team & post grads. She's done some impressive sets in the pool and keeps getting stronger in the weight room. here's a few message board threads & blogs: K H leaving Texas or turning Pro, or Hersey Done at Texas? Superstar Absent in Texas’ Big Win over California I haven't seen or observed anything about things being not so happy, the lady longhorns are training hard and seem very fired up about their 2010 - 2011 season. Yeah, Ande what's going on with Kathleen? I've heard rumors that things are not so happy on the women's side. What do you know?
  • Heather, My understanding is she is no longer on the UT womens team or listed on the Team Roster I have not read an official announcement. To me, SwimmingWorld.com would be the definitive news source for this & there's nothing so far. She's entered in the Texas Invite and listed as UN, probably for Unattached. Eddie coached her during the 2010 summer season & she is continuing to train very hard with the UT mens team & post grads. She's done some impressive sets in the pool and keeps getting stronger in the weight room. here's a few message board threads & blogs: K H leaving Texas or turning Pro, or Hersey Done at Texas? Superstar Absent in Texas’ Big Win over California I haven't seen or observed anything about things being not so happy, the lady longhorns are training hard and seem very fired up about their 2010 - 2011 season. Yeah, Ande what's going on with Kathleen? I've heard rumors that things are not so happy on the women's side. What do you know?
Children
No Data