Longhorns UT University of Texas at Austin

Longhorns UT University of Texas at Austin is the thread for texas swimming UT Men UT Women Texas Swim Center 2008 - 2009 Swim Center Schedule Longhorn Aquatics hosted meets Friday 9/26/08 UT Men had the Orange and White meet It is an intersquad meet. Results
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    Great thread, guys! Texas is my favorite NCAA team. That said, I'm totally psyched about the Invite, but totally bummed that we won't get the coverage on Floswimming... If you all like UGA swimming, there's a specific channel on Youtube where videos of the most current meets are updated every week. Kind of like Flo, but without the commentary. There's also some great NCAA Nat's coverage, like Basson's 500 free and Clary's 3:35 (!!!!) 400 IM.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    Great thread, guys! Texas is my favorite NCAA team. That said, I'm totally psyched about the Invite, but totally bummed that we won't get the coverage on Floswimming... If you all like UGA swimming, there's a specific channel on Youtube where videos of the most current meets are updated every week. Kind of like Flo, but without the commentary. There's also some great NCAA Nat's coverage, like Basson's 500 free and Clary's 3:35 (!!!!) 400 IM.
Children
No Data