Longhorns UT University of Texas at Austin

Longhorns UT University of Texas at Austin is the thread for texas swimming UT Men UT Women Texas Swim Center 2008 - 2009 Swim Center Schedule Longhorn Aquatics hosted meets Friday 9/26/08 UT Men had the Orange and White meet It is an intersquad meet. Results
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    Our responses are about you being stupid enough to think that elite swimmers at the university of texas, which has some of the best coaches in the world, would actually care what a hack like you thinks about anything. Hey thewookiee On a more serious note, there are people in the elite swimming field who echo the sentiments of "hacks" like me. As for my comment on this particular thread (that sparked another inferno -as usual-), I was just speculating that someone at UT might be thinking it's time to "put the worms back in the can" and try to eliminate the variables that tech suits have brought into the fray. D2
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    Our responses are about you being stupid enough to think that elite swimmers at the university of texas, which has some of the best coaches in the world, would actually care what a hack like you thinks about anything. Hey thewookiee On a more serious note, there are people in the elite swimming field who echo the sentiments of "hacks" like me. As for my comment on this particular thread (that sparked another inferno -as usual-), I was just speculating that someone at UT might be thinking it's time to "put the worms back in the can" and try to eliminate the variables that tech suits have brought into the fray. D2
Children
No Data