Longhorns UT University of Texas at Austin

Longhorns UT University of Texas at Austin is the thread for texas swimming UT Men UT Women Texas Swim Center 2008 - 2009 Swim Center Schedule Longhorn Aquatics hosted meets Friday 9/26/08 UT Men had the Orange and White meet It is an intersquad meet. Results
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    No, they haven't reading your post. They want to read things from people that are respected for their views on swimming. . Hey thewookiee & Hofffman Yeah I should've known better than to post another negative comment about tech suits -especially on a Monday morning when everyone's in a thundercrap mood already. However I thought I'd see if I could get by with it anyway. :bolt: D2
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 14 years ago
    No, they haven't reading your post. They want to read things from people that are respected for their views on swimming. . Hey thewookiee & Hofffman Yeah I should've known better than to post another negative comment about tech suits -especially on a Monday morning when everyone's in a thundercrap mood already. However I thought I'd see if I could get by with it anyway. :bolt: D2
Children
No Data