Dynamic Swimwear for today's muslim female/ Burqinis

Former Member
Former Member
My husband just sent me this link. http://www.ahiida.com/ And here I am complaining about a bit of soreness from doubles. I got it easy. Looks like the burqinis cost about as much as a fastskin.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I was in Egypt and did not like the fact that when I walked down the street with a male Egyptian swimmer he wanted to hold my hand. When I met an Egytian swimmer he wanted to hug me and kiss me. These things were not for me. My friend was in the movie theatre with his wife, he had his arm over the back of his wifes chair. Every one in the theatre stood up and jeered and pointed at us. Now does this mean they are wrong or we were out of step with their culture.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    I was in Egypt and did not like the fact that when I walked down the street with a male Egyptian swimmer he wanted to hold my hand. When I met an Egytian swimmer he wanted to hug me and kiss me. These things were not for me. My friend was in the movie theatre with his wife, he had his arm over the back of his wifes chair. Every one in the theatre stood up and jeered and pointed at us. Now does this mean they are wrong or we were out of step with their culture.
Children
No Data