Dynamic Swimwear for today's muslim female/ Burqinis

Former Member
Former Member
My husband just sent me this link. http://www.ahiida.com/ And here I am complaining about a bit of soreness from doubles. I got it easy. Looks like the burqinis cost about as much as a fastskin.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    When I was learning to swim, one of the students quit because she was swallowing water during Ramadan, but her swimming attire was quite ordinary. On the other hand, another student wore a t-shirt and trunks for the entire session, for modesty, and he was a man. Another young girl used to swim at the pool I visited, and she always wore long board shorts and a baggy shirt, but I'm sure religion had nothing to do with it, rather anxiety over her figure. We see all sorts. Regardless of everything else, I expect that those who learn to swim fully clothed are better prepared for an accident. I think if I fell into the water dressed, I'd struggle mightily.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    When I was learning to swim, one of the students quit because she was swallowing water during Ramadan, but her swimming attire was quite ordinary. On the other hand, another student wore a t-shirt and trunks for the entire session, for modesty, and he was a man. Another young girl used to swim at the pool I visited, and she always wore long board shorts and a baggy shirt, but I'm sure religion had nothing to do with it, rather anxiety over her figure. We see all sorts. Regardless of everything else, I expect that those who learn to swim fully clothed are better prepared for an accident. I think if I fell into the water dressed, I'd struggle mightily.
Children
No Data