Dynamic Swimwear for today's muslim female/ Burqinis

Former Member
Former Member
My husband just sent me this link. http://www.ahiida.com/ And here I am complaining about a bit of soreness from doubles. I got it easy. Looks like the burqinis cost about as much as a fastskin.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    That aside, there is a school of thought about infidelity being easier due to the use of the Hagib and Burka in some countries. Nobody knows for sure who is who. Personally I find it equally "curious" to walk around with ash smeared on your head once a year, or doing what the heck you like throughout life and then accepting Christ 2 mins before you croak and being saved. "Do unto others." "Wwhen you you treat your Brother as you would have him would treat you then you will be a true believer." Sounds the same to me. Absolutely agree with you on these points...especially the 2 minutes before you croak bit. Unfortunately, it seems to me that religion causes much of the pain and suffering in this world. Something that is supposed to save us is actually killing us. Oh yes, I think Fox and CNN are for the birds.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    That aside, there is a school of thought about infidelity being easier due to the use of the Hagib and Burka in some countries. Nobody knows for sure who is who. Personally I find it equally "curious" to walk around with ash smeared on your head once a year, or doing what the heck you like throughout life and then accepting Christ 2 mins before you croak and being saved. "Do unto others." "Wwhen you you treat your Brother as you would have him would treat you then you will be a true believer." Sounds the same to me. Absolutely agree with you on these points...especially the 2 minutes before you croak bit. Unfortunately, it seems to me that religion causes much of the pain and suffering in this world. Something that is supposed to save us is actually killing us. Oh yes, I think Fox and CNN are for the birds.
Children
No Data