Dynamic Swimwear for today's muslim female/ Burqinis

Former Member
Former Member
My husband just sent me this link. http://www.ahiida.com/ And here I am complaining about a bit of soreness from doubles. I got it easy. Looks like the burqinis cost about as much as a fastskin.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    In many Muslim countries, separate beaches and swimming pools are provided for women and children. This company is out of Australia where separate bathing isn't a wide option. To us westerners, the idea of dress being mandated is oppressive. I have several friends from Iran who have told me that under the burqas or long coats, are the lastest fashions and accessories. The conservative streetwear is really to keep strangers' eyes out. So what's the point of the high fashion if it must be hidden underneath?
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    In many Muslim countries, separate beaches and swimming pools are provided for women and children. This company is out of Australia where separate bathing isn't a wide option. To us westerners, the idea of dress being mandated is oppressive. I have several friends from Iran who have told me that under the burqas or long coats, are the lastest fashions and accessories. The conservative streetwear is really to keep strangers' eyes out. So what's the point of the high fashion if it must be hidden underneath?
Children
No Data