Dynamic Swimwear for today's muslim female/ Burqinis

Former Member
Former Member
My husband just sent me this link. http://www.ahiida.com/ And here I am complaining about a bit of soreness from doubles. I got it easy. Looks like the burqinis cost about as much as a fastskin.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Unfortunate in what way, Matt? Many women who have the freedom to choose dress modestly do it as a way of showing respect to and/or worshipping God. If they need to incorporate that into their swimsuit attire, this is a way to do it. Edit: I just went back and read some of the testimonials from wearers. Many of these women were doing aquatic exercises in street clothing or staying out of the water all together before wearing one.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Unfortunate in what way, Matt? Many women who have the freedom to choose dress modestly do it as a way of showing respect to and/or worshipping God. If they need to incorporate that into their swimsuit attire, this is a way to do it. Edit: I just went back and read some of the testimonials from wearers. Many of these women were doing aquatic exercises in street clothing or staying out of the water all together before wearing one.
Children
No Data