Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Absolutely. Not 40's, but late 20's and early 30's. I am a tall and thin man, but was able to increase muscle mass noticeably in my triceps, biceps, and quads. I used machines at the gym and followed no specific routine for exercise or diet (aside from trying to eat as much protein as possible). The muscle that I have seen in some photos of Dara does not seem all that far fetched. You meant to say "absolutely not"...you will soon find out that there is no comparing what you did in your 20's & early 30's vs. your 40's....just wait.
  • Absolutely. Not 40's, but late 20's and early 30's. I am a tall and thin man, but was able to increase muscle mass noticeably in my triceps, biceps, and quads. I used machines at the gym and followed no specific routine for exercise or diet (aside from trying to eat as much protein as possible). The muscle that I have seen in some photos of Dara does not seem all that far fetched. You meant to say "absolutely not"...you will soon find out that there is no comparing what you did in your 20's & early 30's vs. your 40's....just wait.
Children
No Data