Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • We simply do not know enough to say for sure one way or another, so this is all just pure speculation. What Dara Torres has done is not out of the realm of possibility for an undoped 40-something. Look at Susan Von Der Lippe with much less training. It isn't as if Dara was a bolt of lightning out of a clear blue sky. I don't think Dara is any more (or less) likely to dope than her competitors, so I'll just enjoy the races at face value unless something changes.
  • We simply do not know enough to say for sure one way or another, so this is all just pure speculation. What Dara Torres has done is not out of the realm of possibility for an undoped 40-something. Look at Susan Von Der Lippe with much less training. It isn't as if Dara was a bolt of lightning out of a clear blue sky. I don't think Dara is any more (or less) likely to dope than her competitors, so I'll just enjoy the races at face value unless something changes.
Children
No Data