Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Like others, I don't find past clean tests to be terribly conclusive. But, although I am skeptical and not naive, her photos don't look out of the realm of a ripped clean athlete to me. It's her age that awes me. It would be interesting to do an experiment where masters swimmers who train a fair amount also use her massage/stretching recovery tactics. For example, if someone like Ande followed this regimen in lieu of earning a living, would he go from elite master swimmer to smashing all of Tall Paul's WRs when he turns 45?
  • Like others, I don't find past clean tests to be terribly conclusive. But, although I am skeptical and not naive, her photos don't look out of the realm of a ripped clean athlete to me. It's her age that awes me. It would be interesting to do an experiment where masters swimmers who train a fair amount also use her massage/stretching recovery tactics. For example, if someone like Ande followed this regimen in lieu of earning a living, would he go from elite master swimmer to smashing all of Tall Paul's WRs when he turns 45?
Children
No Data