Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • I have no proof, it seems highly suspect for 40 year old woman to be that strong cut and fast, we all know that many dopers have found ways to slip around testing positive. I suspect that Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens doped, the fact that I don't like either of them makes them more suspect in my mind, but just because I suspect them does not make them guilty. Shouldn't these athletes be presumed innocent until they are proven guilty? That requires a leap of faith :angel:(or naivete in some people's eyes). I am mostly playing devil's advocate because in the NSR thread about Clemens, I chided George for defending Clemens. I like Dara, so it is easier for me to believe she is innocent than it is for me to believe Clemens is innocent (only because he abandoned the RedSox for the maney in Toronto)!
  • I have no proof, it seems highly suspect for 40 year old woman to be that strong cut and fast, we all know that many dopers have found ways to slip around testing positive. I suspect that Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens doped, the fact that I don't like either of them makes them more suspect in my mind, but just because I suspect them does not make them guilty. Shouldn't these athletes be presumed innocent until they are proven guilty? That requires a leap of faith :angel:(or naivete in some people's eyes). I am mostly playing devil's advocate because in the NSR thread about Clemens, I chided George for defending Clemens. I like Dara, so it is easier for me to believe she is innocent than it is for me to believe Clemens is innocent (only because he abandoned the RedSox for the maney in Toronto)!
Children
No Data