Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    You know I watched every second on CNN. Big Mac to me is Brian McNamee and he is very little in stature and I question his ability to tell the truth. Tell a lie once change the lie to get you out of jail because of secret offers, means little if the second lie is false. I have no idea what you are talking about. Big Mac is Mark McGwire but I think you mean Brian McNamee, Roger Clemen's personal trainer, who you have accused of hearsay by saying he personally injected Roger with the juice. Clemens admitted he gave himself shots of B12, at his mother's urging. Did you watch or read the testimony?
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    You know I watched every second on CNN. Big Mac to me is Brian McNamee and he is very little in stature and I question his ability to tell the truth. Tell a lie once change the lie to get you out of jail because of secret offers, means little if the second lie is false. I have no idea what you are talking about. Big Mac is Mark McGwire but I think you mean Brian McNamee, Roger Clemen's personal trainer, who you have accused of hearsay by saying he personally injected Roger with the juice. Clemens admitted he gave himself shots of B12, at his mother's urging. Did you watch or read the testimony?
Children
No Data