Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Aren't you the one who believes everything Big Mac says. I think he would love to train you at no charge. Don't let him get behind you he may tell you it is Vitamin B. I think you would believe him like some of the congressmen. I have no idea what you are talking about. Big Mac is Mark McGwire but I think you mean Brian McNamee, Roger Clemen's personal trainer, who you have accused of hearsay by saying he personally injected Roger with the juice. Clemens admitted he gave himself shots of B12, at his mother's urging. Did you watch or read the testimony?
  • Aren't you the one who believes everything Big Mac says. I think he would love to train you at no charge. Don't let him get behind you he may tell you it is Vitamin B. I think you would believe him like some of the congressmen. I have no idea what you are talking about. Big Mac is Mark McGwire but I think you mean Brian McNamee, Roger Clemen's personal trainer, who you have accused of hearsay by saying he personally injected Roger with the juice. Clemens admitted he gave himself shots of B12, at his mother's urging. Did you watch or read the testimony?
Children
No Data