Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • A lifetime of negative tests is proof-enough for me. Barry Bonds thanks you for this open minded view. If you don't think a 41 year old woman, or man, would take harmful substances then you are just plain naive. Go to your local bookstore and pick up a few random copies of sports enthusiast magazines. You will be amazed by the number of adds for supplements, some which carry warnings to not take them if you are subject to doping control.
  • A lifetime of negative tests is proof-enough for me. Barry Bonds thanks you for this open minded view. If you don't think a 41 year old woman, or man, would take harmful substances then you are just plain naive. Go to your local bookstore and pick up a few random copies of sports enthusiast magazines. You will be amazed by the number of adds for supplements, some which carry warnings to not take them if you are subject to doping control.
Children
No Data