Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    JMiller, Check out www.meridianstretching.com for a list of trainers. Like I said before, it hasn't really hit mainstream, so there aren't an abundance of trainers yet. There is also a book called The Genius of Flexibility, by Bob Cooley, available on Amazon and in most major bookstores. It has more information about the system along with pictures of the stretches. I recommend finding a trainer in your area if possible though, as assisted stretching is really where it's at. I started studying several years ago for personal practice, but had so much positive change in my own body that I became certified to teach. It's a great method for rehabilitating from injuries and getting the "natural" edge that you seem to be looking for. Feel free to message me if you would like more information. Luther I did find ONE meridian stretching professional in my area, and I want to say thank-you for the link. The program I've started has been very surprising to me, and very effective. I'm quite happy to have learned about this!! THANKS AGAIN....
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    JMiller, Check out www.meridianstretching.com for a list of trainers. Like I said before, it hasn't really hit mainstream, so there aren't an abundance of trainers yet. There is also a book called The Genius of Flexibility, by Bob Cooley, available on Amazon and in most major bookstores. It has more information about the system along with pictures of the stretches. I recommend finding a trainer in your area if possible though, as assisted stretching is really where it's at. I started studying several years ago for personal practice, but had so much positive change in my own body that I became certified to teach. It's a great method for rehabilitating from injuries and getting the "natural" edge that you seem to be looking for. Feel free to message me if you would like more information. Luther I did find ONE meridian stretching professional in my area, and I want to say thank-you for the link. The program I've started has been very surprising to me, and very effective. I'm quite happy to have learned about this!! THANKS AGAIN....
Children
No Data